Monday 12 September 2011

Goodwood Festival of Speed

Most of you will know that John and I are real motor racing fans.  The timing of our trip south was to coincide with the Goodwood Festival.  Here is just a small sample of the many photos I took.  There are plenty of empty track photos in the archive, where I missed the cars as they sped past!






This is the one that I wanted to take home.  I just love the shape of the fear windows.and the long sleek bonnet......ahhhh maybe one day.


The concept car tent was great for good photo opportunities. The futuristic shapes, white back drop and amazing reflections just add to the atmosphere.




And we managed to be within in feet of greatness - Sir Stirling Moss.  Still managing to flirt with the ladies while he had some official photos taken. Not with me though I hasten to add - the girls he was flirting with were all a lot younger than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment